About the course
In order to succeed with agile approaches, teams and organizations should focus first on “being agile” as a foundation for success in “doing agile.” ICAgile's fundamentals learning outcomes delve into key concepts such as adaptive planning, value-driven development, team collaboration and frequent feedback for continuous improvement.
They also cover the history of the agile movement, the Agile Manifesto, the Agile Principles, and some widely applied frameworks and practices. Course participants come away with a solid understanding of core concepts as they prepare to embark on their agile journey.
The ICP's learning outcomes focus on the Agile mindset, values, principles and foundational concepts. They are grounded in what it means to "be agile while doing agile" and achieve organizational agility without specific focus on any single agile methodology or framework.
• The intention behind agile practices
• Value-driven development
• Adaptive planning
• Customer engagement in agile
• Putting lean agile into action
• Origin and History of Agile
• Agile Values and Principles
• Clarity about transitioning to the Agile roles
• What is Empirical Process?
• Deeper understanding about various agile frameworks
• Understanding about where to use Scrum, Kanban or both
• Overview about Scrum framework
• Scrum Roles, Artifacts and events
• Definition of Done and Acceptance Criteria
• Exploring Differences between various frameworks
• Tools for Agile Project Management
• Tracking and measuring project success in agile
• Value delivery vs Fixed Schedule Project
• Essential elements for Agile Way of Working
• Origins of Agile
• Agile Manifesto
• Understanding the Agile Mindset
• Establishing the Agile Mindset
• Incremental Development
• Value-Based Work
• Retaining Quality
• The Scrum Framework
• Scrum Roles – Product Owner, Scrum Master and Development
• The Definition of Done & Acceptance Criteria
• Working with organizational challenges
• Working with Product Vision
• Writing User Stories and Story Mapping
• Release planning in Agile
• Non-functional requirements
• Using Agile metrics
• Working with the development team and stakeholders
• Tracking and Measuring Project Success in Agile
• Essential Elements for Agile Way of Working
Read more about Project management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.