Who should attend
- Anyone interested in learning more about how Agile incorporates into software development
- Organizations interested in adopting Agile approaches to their projects
About the course
In the world of software development where requirements are constantly changing, incorporating an Agile process is a way to quickly and accurately respond to that inevitable change. During this two-day workshop, participants will deep dive into a few common Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and how and when to utilize them correctly and efficiently. Within software development, having the background knowledge of Agile will make you a key asset to your project.
- Understand the difference between Agile and Waterfall and why software development utilizes Agile
- Understand importance of feedback loop
- Examine and differentiate Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban
- Draw best practices from Scrum and Kanban that will contribute to team success
- Recognize the different roles and responsibilities within the team
- Interpret how to break down work in an effective manner
- Agile vs. Waterfall
- User Stories
- Story Mapping
- Relative Sizing
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.