Who should attend
This course is designed for Senior Marketing Professionals responsible for agency partnerships. Whether you are about to embark on appointing a new agency or looking to get the best out of an existing agency, this course will provide you with the tools and techniques to achieve your objectives.
About the course
Great marketing communications are driven by collaborative agency partnerships. This course provides guidelines and practical tips on how agency management and briefing can lead to effective and efficient working relationships.
Topics covered include:
- Role of agencies in delivering marketing and corporate goals
- Agency search, selection, appointment and remuneration
- Understanding agency dynamics and agency structure
- How to effectively write and deliver Briefs
- How to evaluate and respond to creative concepts, pitches and proposals
- How to build a collaborative long-term Agency and Client relationship
- How to understand agency partners.
- How to write an effective agency brief.
- How to get the maximum out of the creative process.
- How to build long term mutually beneficial agency relationships.
Abigail Dixon has over 17 years’ experience in brand management, strategic planning, product management, step change projects delivery, as well as training and capability. She has worked on many Household brands across markets and sectors both clients side and consultancy capacity which include P...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.