Who should attend
For individuals and organisations working with markets in Africa or planning expansion on the continent.
About the course
With its 54 countries and 1,2 billion people, Africa provides a dynamic palette of growth and opportunity. Inspired by our popular International MBA elective module, this unique programme is for individuals and organisations working with markets in Africa or planning expansion on the continent.
To interact authentically and achieve sustained business success in Africa, delegates will learn:
- Business & social ecosystems in Africa – current & future states
- Democratic reform, culture & ethics
- Funding & governance
- African case studies through virtual reality immersions
- Systems thinking & action learning principles
- Africa Rising is designed to bring greater simplification to the complexities of this amazing continent.
Duration and structure of this course:
3 weeks: 3 days face-to-face (online); 2 weeks online & virtual work between the face-to-face sessions.
The course consists of:
- Pre-reading – Week before programme commences
- 2 days face to face – Using the Zoom platform found here: Download Zoom
- 2 weeks online – 4 days per theme and fireside chats at the end of every 4 days.
- 1 day face to face – Using the Zoom platform
- Completion achievement: – Certificate of completion.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.