Aerospace & Aviation
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with HEC Paris.Full disclaimer.
The Aerospace & Aviation Industry is one of the driving forces behind globalisation. It has radically changed our concept of distance, leading to the emergence of new economies and improved the quality of life of millions of people throughout the world. Over the last few decades the sector has undergone profound changes – deregulation on a global scale (challenged today with the rise of protectionism), the predominance of electronic ticketing and online booking platforms, increasingly fierce competition from Middle Eastern airlines & hubs,low-cost airlines & satellite launch services, the rise of Security & Defence challenges, aircraft connectivity, digital transformation and environmental concerns - to name but a few.
The program will enable you to:
- Understand the dynamics and complexity of these global deregulated markets
- Acquire invaluable insights into anticipated impact of innovation in the industry value chain and business models evolution
- Challenge your assumptions with leading professionals from the industry’s major companies and the industry international institutions
- Develop the global vision needed to be a driving force in the world of Aerospace and Innovation
Consists of two 5-day sessions and a 5-month team research project
ANTICIPATING FUTURE TRENDS AND MANAGING RISKS
North American basics and vision of international aviation International Institutions - ICAO, IATA, ACI, SITA – vision and challenges.
EUROPEAN CORPORATE STRATEGIES FOR GROWTH
Airbus leading strategies to compete European experts, vision and main challenges
Who should attend
- Individuals with significant business experience within the Aerospace or Aviation sectors,
- Recognized professional achievements and/or involvement in their company’s strategy.