Who should attend
The advanced valuation training is attended by a wide variety of professionals in the financial arena, most notably: financial and fund analysts, risk analysts, credit and market analysts, quantitative analysts, financial engineers, treasury analysts and individuals with a background in statistics aspiring to become financial analysts.
About the course
Executives, managers, and analysts are facing increasing pressure to make the right decisions in times of information overload and big data. Imagine being able to leverage historical data in estimating scenarios and to simulate what-if-scenarios over a million times in only a few minutes? With Crystal Ball you can. Crystal Ball is the leading spreadsheet-based application for predictive modeling, forecasting, simulation, and optimization.
The Advanced Valuation with Crystal Ball training, focusing specifically on corporate finance, investments, and derivatives, teaches participants to use Oracle’s Crystal Ball as a tool for better predictive modeling. In this 2-day training, participants will actively learn how to use this tool and take full advantage of its functionality and features.
Participants are expected to come prepared with their own laptops.
- Introduction to Stochastic Modeling
- Building a Stochastic Model
- Input Specification
- Stochastic Optimization
- Selecting Run Preferences
- Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return
- Portfolio Models and Value at Risk
- Modeling Financial Time Series
- Financial Option Valuation
- Real Options and Credit Risk
- Refine simulation design
- Improve financial and operational performance
- Understand and apply various simulation methods
- Build and customize more effective models
- Strengthen forecast analyzation
- Gain Crystal Ball assumption selection, variable input and preference run experience
2017 - present: Faculty Member, Institute for Mergers, Acquisitions and Alliances (IMAA), a global think tank and provider of recognized M&A Certificate Programs and Trainings, based in Vienna, Austria. Lecturer on advanced valuation methods. 2011 - present: Owner, JC Analytics, L.L.C., Prov...
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.