Advanced Trustees and Administrators Institute
The Advanced Trustees and Administrators Institute is designed to keep experienced trustees informed of the latest industry trends, legal and regulatory changes, and best practices as well as bringing new ideas to light. Attendees gain a deeper understanding of how to run their pension and health and welfare funds.
Don’t miss this time-honored educational event. Developed by active trustees, administrators and professional advisors, each session is designed to address the issues you face today and prepare you for what lies ahead. In these challenging times, you can count on the International Foundation to deliver timely, relevant and balanced education on the trends, issues and future direction of the industry.
- Economic Outlook
- The Opioid Crisis
- Future of ACA
- DC Solutions to Health and Retirement
- Investment Refresher
- DOL Update
- Preparing for and Surviving a DOL Audit
- Investments: Where Do We Go From Here?
- MPRA and the Central States Story
- Understanding the Rx Industry
- PBGC Update
- Are Plan Mergers Really an Option?
- PBM Contracts and Contracting
- Legal and Fiduciary Update
- Administrators Open Forum
- Trustees Open Forum
- Employee Benefits for the LGBT Community
- Maximizing Your International Foundation Relationship
- Best Practices in Trust Fund Meetings
- Administrative Technology
- Data Privacy and Security—Be Prepared
Benefits of Attending
- Learn from industry experts about the current state of affairs and latest reform initiatives—Be prepared for what lies ahead.
- Network with peers who face similar challenges—Learn from their mistakes, benchmark your performance and gather workable ideas and solutions to implement.
- Bring home helpful resource materials to share with colleagues, from sample documents to checklists and case studies—The value of your attendance will continue long after you've left the program.
Who should attend
This Institute is designed for experienced multiemployer trustees, those who have attended the New Trustees Institute and those who have served as a trustee for more than two years, as well as salaried and contract administrators of all experience levels.