Advanced Topics in Organization Design
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Center for Effective Organizations.Full disclaimer.
The Advanced Topics workshop entails pre-reading, a project requiring participant design case preparation, and peer and faculty consultation about company projects.
- The Global Organization
- Designing for Innovation and Growth
- The Knowledge Organization
- Support Services
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Design Processes and Implementation
- Organizational Design Processes / Frameworks
- Implementation of New Designs
What Participants Say About the Workshop
- “This has been a great seminar. There was no part of any day that wasn’t a 5 rating and extremely interesting throughout.”
- “The Advanced Topics Organization Design Workshop anchored my learnings about organization design. Application of the fundamentals from the first session to a back-on-the-job case brings deeper understanding and skills.”
- “One-on-one coaching and feedback ensured I was supported at each step. Learning from peers in multiple industries helps you see the core of the work, and it also developed great relationships that endure to this day.”
- “The Advanced Topics Workshop pulled together the real-life application of skills to a business situation. Overall, one of my best professional development experiences ever.”
- “I truly enjoyed this seminar. It gave me a chance to examine the complexity and systems view of my organization.”
Who should attend
This session is open only to individuals who have already attended Part I: Strategic Organization Design Workshop (or other CEO Organization Design Workshop).