This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
The Advanced Topics workshop entails pre-reading, a project requiring participant design case preparation, and peer and faculty consultation about company projects.
- The Global Organization
- Designing for Innovation and Growth
- The Knowledge Organization
- Support Services
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Design Processes and Implementation
- Organizational Design Processes / Frameworks
- Implementation of New Designs
What Participants Say About the Workshop
- “This has been a great seminar. There was no part of any day that wasn’t a 5 rating and extremely interesting throughout.”
- “The Advanced Topics Organization Design Workshop anchored my learnings about organization design. Application of the fundamentals from the first session to a back-on-the-job case brings deeper understanding and skills.”
- “One-on-one coaching and feedback ensured I was supported at each step. Learning from peers in multiple industries helps you see the core of the work, and it also developed great relationships that endure to this day.”
- “The Advanced Topics Workshop pulled together the real-life application of skills to a business situation. Overall, one of my best professional development experiences ever.”
- “I truly enjoyed this seminar. It gave me a chance to examine the complexity and systems view of my organization.”
Who should attend
This session is open only to individuals who have already attended Part I: Strategic Organization Design Workshop (or other CEO Organization Design Workshop).