This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Welcome to this career and life-changing, course! This course, “Advanced Supervisory Skills” has been specifically designed for developing leaders with cutting edge change management skills. Jack Welch, the well-known USA business executive and author, and former chairman and CEO of General Electric, said, “Before you are a leader, success is all about GROWING YOURSELF. When you become a leader, success is all about GROWING OTHERS!” Supervising others, starts with growing yourself and then you can start growing others! To add, to this powerful leadership process, Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft, has said, “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who EMPOWER OTHERS!
This course, Advanced Supervisory Skills is designed to shape and sharpen your leadership dynamics, to empower others, to achieve professional excellence!
By attending this specially designed Oxford training course, participants will know how to:
- Identify the inner personal development dynamics needed to be a real leader
- Understand the significance of inter-personal relationship skills
- Self-coach Personal empowerment and team Motivation
- Know how to apply and practice supervisory skills
- Develop a proactive leadership life style
- Create an on-going action plan for success
This Oxford training course, amongst a wide range of vital topics, will highlight:
- Understanding the Challenge of Personal Development Change
- What is Required in this Change Management Paradigm Shift
- The Significance of Interpersonal Relationships
- The Strategy of Change Management Self-Coaching
- How to Reprogramme the Subconscious Mind
- How to Deal with a Low Self-Image and Build Self-Confidence
- How to Shape and Sharpen Effective Supervisory Skills
- How to Develop a Strategic and Effective Team Building Programme
- How to Motivate Yourself and Others?
- How to Maximize your Personal Empowerment and Productivity
- Know How to be Action Orientated and Proactive
Who should attend
This Oxford training course is designed for all potential and present personnel, that desire improving and enhancing their best quality competitive edge supervisory skills, through these dynamic leadership changing initiatives.
This Oxford training course therefore, is suitable to a wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Upcoming managers / leaders
- Current leaders who want to expand their leadership skills
- Top leaders to sharpen them with the latest leadership research dynamics