Who should attend
- Leaders who have taken Strategy Visualization along with teammates, who are tasked with developing and implementing new strategies for their organization
- Executives and their teams seeking to continue moving their businesses beyond the cutting edge of innovative problem solving
About the course
The Advanced Strategy Visualization short course is an intensive, hands-on experience for participants who have completed the Strategy Visualization short course and/ or the accompanying webinars. In this course, you and your team will apply the concepts of Strategy Visualization to a project relative to your organizational needs.
HOW IT WORKS
Advanced Strategy Visualization continues to build on your organization’s strategy visualization techniques by building expertise in design principles that support both strategy and implementation among your team. We recommend that you complete Strategy Visualization and/ or the accompanying webinars prior to enrolling in this short course. When courses are available, participants can bundle both Strategy Visualization and Advanced Strategy Visualization together for $4,500 (and receive a $500 discount on the bundled enrollment fee). This courses applies to the C-Suite Business Analytics, Strategy, or Change Management certificates.
- Team Support – Bring members of your team to learn how to apply strategy visualization concepts to a real project.
- An Execution Plan – Create a canvas and execution plan for your project and receive expert feedback from your instructors and peers.
- Visualization Tools – Explore how tools like the Penrose Triangle can help you move initiatives beyond the cutting edge of innovative problem solving.
GO FURTHER WITH STRATEGY VISUALIZATION
Expand your knowledge of strategy development, design elements, and execution frameworks. Work with your team to dive more deeply into visual thinking, storytelling, and information design and create an execution plan that will move your project forward.
Clients call me when they want to leverage the value of their greatest off-balance sheet asset: their relationships. For 20 years, I’ve helped leading organizations recognize the many quantifiable ways that relationships drive everything: strategy, innovation, growth, and profitability. I speak ...
Lin Wilson is an adjunct instructor in the Practice of Strategy Visualization. He’s an information designer who specializes in distilling clients' confusing data and information into engaging design for marketing, internal change management, training, instructions, and presentations.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.