Advanced Strategy Visualization
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Goizueta Business School.Full disclaimer.
You’ve already experienced the high-impact session on Strategy Visualization, and you are now ready to apply the concepts to a project of strategic importance for your organization. This 2-day workshop is designed to be hands-on and applied, with David Nour and Lin Wilson available to guide your team through the strategy visualization process.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Mapping specific business challenges and opportunities to visual processes and tools for a visualized strategy
- Empathy mapping for insights & people-centered change
- The Co-Create Canvas and the evolution of your perceived value
HOW YOU WILL WORK SMARTER:
- Develop a deep understanding of the three critical elements of strategy visualization - visual thinking, storytelling, and information design
- Build team-level expertise in strategy visualization
- Create a canvas and execution plan for a company-specific project through the guidance of David Nour and Lin Wilson
Who should attend
- Leaders who have taken Strategy Visualization along with teammates, who are tasked with developing and implementing new strategies for their organization
- Executives and their teams seeking to continue moving their businesses beyond the cutting edge of innovative problem solving