Advanced Strategy Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Antwerp Management School.Full disclaimer.
About the program
Companies constantly have to adjust their strategy and be more and more versatile. Research shows that 70% of strategic plans end up being nothing more than an intention. This puts an enormous amount of pressure on management. These managers are asked to have a strong vision and make strategic choices that have a big influence on the performance and course of the organization. Competence in strategy management has become a distinguishing factor.
In Advanced Strategy Management we take you through the process of effectively designing and implementing a strategy that does what it promises. This program has been developed to put you among the 30% of leaders who know how to implement strategy and can successfully turn this strategy into superior results. We take it one step further than the traditional strategic programs.
From recent insights in the field we share proven strategy frameworks and hand you the tools to co-create, renovate and experiment. Participants and teachers form a close (and safe) learning community and move borders together.
After following this program, you can:
- translate the complexity of the environment into clear guidelines for the strategy;
- make the what, why and how explicit in a clear and robust vision;
- work with innovative strategic frameworks;
- turn your strategic objectives into a set of KPI’s and use them in a motivating way;
- settle on your strategic execution processes and optimize them;
- identify disruptive technologies in your field;
- implement relevant technological trends into your strategy in a clever way;
- determine whether you have the right skills and knowledge to make a digital transformation;
- assess where data science & advanced analytics are strategically relevant for your organization;
- make your own organization versatile enough to respond to future changes;
- have a better understanding of how to estimate the value of networks and platforms for your business;
- bring dynamic teams to results;
- match the talents of your organization with the strategy.
To optimize the strategic management approach of organizations and complete them with new insights, the advanced strategy management program consists of four modules.
Who should attend
This program is made for managers who:
- are prepared to take their organization to a next maturity level;
- want to translate new technologies into impact for their business;
- have a vision and are looking for ways to turn it into practice;
- question the status quo of their organization or existing management practices and want to be innovative;
- want to put their back into helping their organization and give direction to the strategy of the organization;
- want to really give meaning to the words disruption, platform, innovative labor organization, networks, co-creation, etc. for their organization.
Possible positions are: CEO’s, CFO’s, Controllers, CIO’s, IT managers, COO’s, Operations directors, CHRO’s, HR managers, Business & Division & general managers, CMO’s, marketing managers, members of a management team.