Advanced Selling Techniques
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
In today’s tough economic market, winning and keeping customers takes the best possible skill-set. This course gives people the advanced communication tools to win more deals, more of the time. Our advanced skills course will also help participants build the loyalty of existing customers. Topics included are:
- Value building questioning.
- Building customer relationships.
- Reading people.
- Persuasive language.
- Dissolving objections.
- Closing skills.
- How to ask better questions to bring more value to the customer.
- How to develop the customer relationship continually.
- How to read and respond to customers' body language, voice and words.
- How to persuade customers with a structured approach and using psychology.
- How to dissolve objections effectively.
- How to close the sale when a deal is possible.
Who should attend
Seasoned sales professionals who wish to learn advanced new skills and refresh their existing skills. Senior sales executives, or sales professionals with a number of years’ experience.
Existing sales knowledge and experience would be useful for this course.