Advanced School of Marketing Research
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Terry College of Business.Full disclaimer.
University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business partners with the American Marketing Association to provide marketing researchers and managers valuable tools to increase sales, price products for increased profit, earn maximum return from marketing dollars, and strengthen customer loyalty.
The program takes a pragmatic approach to help researchers solve real marketing challenges from the insights of leading practitioners. Selected for their knowledge and experience in the marketing industry, instructors explain, apply, and demonstrate the latest thinking in marketing research methods and models.
- Competitive intelligence
- Qualitative research methods
- Structural equation modeling
- Developments in online research
- Research approaches to pricing decisions
- Customer loyalty and profitability research
- Measuring and strengthening brand equity
- Experimental design for conjoint and discrete choice modeling
- Application of agent-based modeling to maximize return on marketing
Session topics are based on the recommendations of leading marketing research directors and analysts, AMA officers, past attendees, and the Terry College Masters of Marketing Research Executive Advisory Board.
- Increase sales and price products for increased profit
- Earn maximum return from marketing dollars
- Strengthen customer loyalty
Who should attend
Professional marketing researchers and market research managers with a solid foundation of experience in marketing research and a fundamental understanding of statistical methods who are looking for advanced techniques.