Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Managers, executives or any professionals who need to be able to inform, convince or persuade clients or work colleagues. This Advanced Public Speaking and Presentation Skills virtual training course is essential for anyone who has to speak in front of groups, sales people and for any employees who have to deal with the press.
This OXFORD online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Business Analysts
- Account Managers
- Client Relationship Professionals
- Middle and Senior Manager
- Human Resource Professionals
About the course
This 5-day Advanced Public Speaking & Presentation Skills training course will enable you to deliver amazing presentations. After completing the course, you will be able to plan, structure and deliver professional presentations.
You will learn how to deliver engaging content to your audience and will learn how to be persuasive.
This online training course will teach you how to: overcome fear of presenting, plan an unforgettable presentation, use your body language to appear confident and convincing and to focus on your audience and their needs.
Delivering a first-class presentation is a skill that anyone can be taught. Creating a presentation is a process and we are going to explore the steps together to make a winning presentation. This OXFORD Advanced Public Speaking and Presentation Skills online training course is hands on and provides you with opportunities to practice and refine the skills that you will be taught. Together we will be able to create the perfect presentation for every business occasion.
This online training seminar will highlight:
- How to Overcome Nerves and Stage Fright?
- How to Analyse Your Audience and Tailor Your Presentation Accordingly?
- How to Plan a Concise, Persuasive, Professional Presentation?
- Venue Generalship: How to Command the Room, Build Rapport and Convince the Audience
- Speaking to the Public with Confidence
- Learn How to Captivate Your Audience and Keep Them Engaged
- How to Answer Questions Convincingly
At the end of this online training seminar, you will learn to:
- Master your nerves and remain calm throughout
- Design a world class presentation
- Command the room and captivate your audience
- Deliver a convincing presentation
- Persuade the audience that your message is valuable
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
The organization gains by having course participants who are able to deliver presentations to clients, team members, work colleagues, external audiences and members of the public.
- Learn how to convince clients based on the strength of the presentation
- Deliver memorable speeches to the public
- Communicate with the public in a highly professional manner
- Persuade team members ethically
- Create concise, professional presentations that influence your organization
- Communicate with impact in the shortest time possible without wasting people’s time in long meetings
- Win more sales by effective presentation
- Retain key clients and upsell them
Upon graduating from this Advanced Public Speaking and Presentation Skills online training course, you will return to the office with a new set of tools to use to help you become more effective. Graduates of the course benefit from:
- Creating better professional reputation
- Gaining trust with colleagues and clients
- Dealing with difficult people effectively
- Being seen as leaders and being promoted
- Being valued as experts
- Conducting effective business meetings
- How to be a Successful Presenter?
- Delegate Needs Analysis and Introduction
- Clarity, Structure, Revision
- The Essentials of Effective Presentation
- Introduction to Body Language and Feedback
- Self-evaluation Techniques
- Best Practice
- Why be a Presenter?
- Who are your Audience?
- Anticipating Questions
- Keeping Your Audience Focused
- How to Research?
- Structuring Your Thoughts
- Why Use Slides?
- Handouts vs. Slides
- How to make the Perfect Slide Show?
- Advanced Slide Creation
- Revising Your Presentation
- How to Use Data and Visuals?
- Virtual Presentation
- How to be Persuasive?
- How to be Convincing?
- Fear and How to Overcome It
- Mental Preparation
- Relaxation Techniques
- Visualisation Techniques
Presentation Practice and Delivery
- Dressing for Success
- Boosting Your Credibility
- Handling Questions
- Key Point Overview
- Building Transitions
- Delivering with Passion
- Beginning with Impact
- Capturing Attention
- Holding Attention
- Building Rapport
- Projection, Pitch, Rate and Gesture
- Drawing to a Conclusion
- Difference between Public Speaking and Presentations
- The Paradox of Public Speaking
- Public Speaking Audience Needs Analysis
- Finding Credible Sources for Public Speaking
- Citations and their Importance
- The Causes of Public Speaking Apprehension
- How to Appear Confident?
- How to Handle Hostile Questions and Win Over Your Audience?
- Dealing with Interruptions
Oxford e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who have attended and completed the online course outline.
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.