Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with GBTA Academy.Full disclaimer.
About the course
The Advanced Principles of Business Travel Management is the advanced education offering that focuses on the key competences required of business travel professionals. It is intended for travel buyers overseeing a managed business travel program and suppliers offering travel-related products and services.
This two-day workshop is designed to cover:
- Strategic Planning
- Buyer and Supplier Relationships
- Travel Program Administration
- Data Analysis
Course is recommended for those aspiring to sit for the Global Travel Professional® (GTP) Exam or professionals seeking additional professional development. It is recommended, but not required, that participants have completed the Fundamentals of Business Travel Management Course™. Professionals with 3 or more years of experience in business travel should register!
Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion after completing the course.
Who should attend
- Travel Managers and Directors
- Procurement or Fiscal Managers overseeing travel budgets
- Regional/District Sales Managers for travel suppliers
- Professionals with three of more years of business travel experience
- Professionals aspiring to sit for the Global Travel Professional® (GTP) Exam