Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The University of Adelaide.Full disclaimer.
About the course
From the informative presentation to the “credentials pitch” to closing a sale, this practical proven one day high impact course takes you through the advanced presentation skills process, developing your individual skills and your approach to presenting.
Using best practice Art of the Pitch videos, this program will enhance your ability to communicate with greater confidence, purpose and structure. Your pitching and presenting style will be fine-tuned to develop a greater ability to deliver successful, high impact presentations.
What will you learn?
- How to incorporate storytelling and visualisation into presentation
- The power and importance of making an emotional connection with the audience/client
- Strengths of each person’s own natural presentation style and how to use it
- The importance of structure and how to achieve it
- The importance of rehearsal and how to do it
- How to incorporate pitching best practices to win more business
Who should attend
This course is suitable for established managers, senior leaders, senior business developers and entrepreneurs who need to present ideas, concepts and strategies to external clients, internal business partners and boards of directors.
Trust the experts
Andrew is a global business advisor who has spent the past 15 years working with many of the top CEOs of financial services companies and their client advisory teams. In his work with companies such as UBS, Standard Chartered, J P Morgan, HSBC, ANZ, Morgan Stanley, ICICI, Macquarie and Escala, An...