Advanced Organization Design (HR420)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with ILR School.Full disclaimer.
Are you ready to learn how to bring to life multi-dimensional organizational structures and deliver on complex, global strategies? During this two-day, highly interactive, case-based workshop Amy Kates and Greg Kesler will share insights on frameworks and tools that have been adopted by some of the largest, most structurally complex global organizations aligning their strategic goals to more efficient operating structures.
- Establish operating-unit layer of organization and a single value-added layer for consolidating most infrastructures
- Design end-to-end functions as integrators of the business unit/market matrix
- Build formal networks of global and local capability and resources with agile guidance from the center
- Engage both global and local leadership in highly integrated strategic and operating planning processes
- Define the right governance forums and simple, aligned decision rights that balance speed and scale
- Identify selecting and developing leaders to work in a complex matrix
Who should attend
No prerequisites are required. This workshop is appropriate for line managers, HR leaders and OD professionals with a deep interest and some experience in organization design and you are working in a complex environment.