This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Are you ready to learn how to bring to life multi-dimensional organizational structures and deliver on complex, global strategies? During this two-day, highly interactive, case-based workshop Amy Kates and Greg Kesler will share insights on frameworks and tools that have been adopted by some of the largest, most structurally complex global organizations aligning their strategic goals to more efficient operating structures.
- Establish operating-unit layer of organization and a single value-added layer for consolidating most infrastructures
- Design end-to-end functions as integrators of the business unit/market matrix
- Build formal networks of global and local capability and resources with agile guidance from the center
- Engage both global and local leadership in highly integrated strategic and operating planning processes
- Define the right governance forums and simple, aligned decision rights that balance speed and scale
- Identify selecting and developing leaders to work in a complex matrix
Who should attend
No prerequisites are required. This workshop is appropriate for line managers, HR leaders and OD professionals with a deep interest and some experience in organization design and you are working in a complex environment.
Trust the experts
Amy serves as a trusted advisor to business leaders in successful companies around the world, working with them to assess organizational issues, reshape structures and processes, and build depth of management capability. She is a skilled diagnostician and designer and helps her clients to underst...
Greg consults with CEOs and other senior leaders on global organization design and activation, including the development global executive talent. Greg has led whole company, global redesign projects for many leading multi-national companies in the consumer packaged goods, food and beverage, capi...