Advanced Operations Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Cape Town.Full disclaimer.
With an advanced operations management skill set you could maximise your organisation’s output and have a direct strategic impact on its success.
Ready to become an invaluable asset to your organisation's processes?
Through studying the UCT Advanced Operations Management course you’ll become more competent in your business management abilities by mastering scheduling, capacity, forecasting and people management. At the end of the course you'll walk away with an operations management certificate, approved by UCT.
What will set you apart
This advanced operations management course gives you:
- The ability to align your organisation’s operations and functional strategies
- The skills to create and implement an operational risk management that ensures smooth business management
- The confidence to stand out in this lucrative industry as an expert in operations management
- Powerful proof of your advanced operations management skill set from a UCT-approved certificate
The UCT Advanced Operations Management online short course, will equip you with the most up-to-date strategic abilities and empower you to further your operations management career. With a personalised and supported framework, you’ll study in your own time, guided by industry experts and a dedicated support team. Here’s what you’ll cover:
- Orientation Module: Welcome to your Online Campus
- Course Module 1: Aligning an organisation's operations and functional strategies
- Course Module 2: Operational processes
- Course Module 3: Location, capacity and layout strategy
- Course Module 4: Forecasting strategy
- Course Module 5: People management
- Course Module 6: Materials management and strategy
- Course Module 7: Managing aggregate and scheduling planning
- Course Module 8: Operational risk management strategy