Who should attend
- Overseas branch directors and expatriate executives from Chinese companies
- Executives of overseas enterprises acquired or invested in Chinese companies
- European executives who partner with Chinese companies or expect to learn more about the Chinese economy or market
- Executives of companies with a deep footprint in China or those who would like to develop a strategy to increase their footprint
About the course
The Chinese economy is playing an increasingly significant role in the global economy. In response to the wave of economic globalization and the Belt and Road Initiative, Chinese companies are expanding their global reach at an unprecedented pace. How can you gain insights into the global economic landscape and the role of the Chinese economy? How can you deal with the irresistible trends for the digital and smart economy in China and the world at large? How can you promote cross-cultural organizational and leadership development? Both executives of the Chinese companies that are going global and their global partners need to keep their mind open.
At a Glance
Duration: 8 months, November to June
Schedule: Part-time, 3 days in November, February, April and June
Absence: 12 days out of office
Accreditation: EQUIS and AACSB
Price: USD $18,000
There is an option to add a China module (which will take place on CEIBS campus in Shanghai) to your AMP experience. In this case the fee for the programme is $22,500 (USD) and involves an additional 5 days of study.
- Participants who complete the programme will become CEIBS alumni
- Special prices may be available for CEIBS alumni or companies sending multiple participants
- The programme fee includes tuition, case licensing fees, lunches and other course materials. The full fee must be paid within two weeks upon receipt of the payment notice. Applications made within 30 days of the start of a programme require immediate payment.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.