Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
Designed for business unit or country managers, high-potential mid-level managers, specialists working across teams, or project managers tackling complex projects. Participants typically have at least five years management experience and are looking to enhance their leadership skills, augment their strategic thinking and better understand the implications and contributions of other business functions
About the course
Having the right management and leadership talent in place is the key to transforming everything. Investing in that executive talent, now and for the future, is critical for any organizational growth.
Recognized the world over, the Advanced Management Program provides the skillsets needed for today's global manager, and sets them on the path of high-impact and transformative senior leadership.
Taught by practitioner faculty, you’ll strengthen your business acumen and deepen your leadership capabilities. Developing a real understanding of the impact of your behavior upon others, you'll learn how to channel this for better business performance.
During the program, you’ll cover:
- Leadership: Understand your leadership style and how to capitalize on it; develop tools for maximizing your team’s skills and influencing others
- Strategy: Identify ways to maintain a competitive advantage; learn how to translate inventive strategy development into seamless execution
- Business Foundations: Understand core financial principles and their effect on business performance, and how customer-centric marketing strategies can drive growth
This program will help participants develop the skills to accelerate their progression to the next level of management within your organization. The program will shape their personal development, maximize their contribution to their current role, and develop their potential for future positions. The program develops key skills and knowledge across three central themes:
- Leadership: Understand their own leadership style and how to capitalize on it; develop tools for maximizing their team’s skills and influencing others.
- Strategy: Identifying ways to maintain a competitive advantage; learn how to translate inventive strategy development into seamless execution.
- Business acumen: Understand core financial principles and how customercentric marketing strategies can drive growth and improve business performance.
Participants are able to broaden their business understanding, experience live simulations, and will be ready to move into general management roles within 10 days.
As a participant, you will:
- Strengthen your leadership abilities and competencies for the next stage in your career
- Be able to implement and shape strategic decisions with and through others
- Gain an appreciation of a range of general management disciplines including finance, innovation, and customer-centricity
- Be able to motivate, coach, and develop high performing teams
Your leaders will return to work with greater insights into how to influence, motivate, execute strategy, and work more efectively in team environments to deliver results for your organization. They will have tested new skills, focusing on decision-making under pressure, which will help them drive your organization forward with greater awareness of others and their own behavior. This program is the most well-rounded management education available for the minimum number of days away from the ofce.
Paul Griffith has a focus in strategy, innovation, marketing and entrepreneurship. He works with organisations in the private and public sector such as: Astra Zeneca, Barclays Bank, Coral - Gala, Erste Bank, Imperial Tobacco, KPN, PPG Industries, Senior, Skanska, Dubai Government. As the Head of ...
As a Director of Open Programs, Pam has responsibility for the Fast Track Advanced Management Programme, as well as a suite of influencing and performance management programs. She also works with a range of clients, from a broad range of business sectors and backgrounds. Before joining Ashridge ...
Mike Brent specialises in leadership, team-building, influencing, coaching, cross cultural management, leading change and personal development. His interests include how to foster self-awareness and creativity, and how to challenge effectively. Mike is widely published in the areas of influencing...
Patricia Hind is a Director of the Ashridge Centre for Research in Executive Development. She works with a range of clients, nationally and internationally from both the public and private sectors, specialising in leadership, organisational behaviour and change management. Her most recent researc...
James Moncrieff works with senior teams to support strategy formation and execution. His methods aim to transfer strategic capabilities to participants. James also designs and delivers custom programmes, open enrolment programmes and post-graduate modules. His programmes are grounded in reality a...
Jim is a passionate and entrepreneurial leader, consultant and implementation enabler. His area of focus marries synergistic strands of strategy and leadership experience in a global, complex organisation as well as entrepreneurial, private equity investments and non-executive director roles. Jim...