Who should attend
Executive Assistants, personal assistants and administrators seeking new perspectives, a management toolkit and a professional network to accelerate their career.
About the course
Manage, communicate and influence across the business.
As an Executive Assistant, you must represent the senior levels of your organisation while balancing competing priorities, multiple stakeholders and your own wellbeing. This course harnesses content and techniques from our globally recognised MBA program to help you develop the personal and interpersonal skills to manage your complex environment, create value for your organisation, and further your career.
- Communicate with assertiveness, confidence and authenticity
- Understand key principles to promote learning in yourself and others
- Understand and manage your impact
- Better manage complex personalities, hold difficult conversations and influence others to achieve positive outcomes
- Provide support, create value and contribute with increased confidence and resilience
- Identify and work with sources of power and influence
- Manage stress and enhance your work/life balance
- Build your personal resilience
- Build techniques to better manage yourself and others
This highly interactive learning experience will bring together a group of experienced Executive Assistants to workshop challenges and build a professional network. The course will culminate in a personal action plan to ensure you can transfer learning back to the workplace.
Read more about General Management Programs
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.