Advanced Management for EAs - Step I
Manage, communicate and influence across the business.
Discover, hone and strengthen the managerial and people skills that make you an essential player in your team and organisation. With a strong focus on self-awareness, influence, negotiation and dealing with pressure, you’ll emerge with the strategic outlook to step up as a manager in your own right.
What you'll learn
Harnessing proven techniques from our globally-recognised MBA program, this course will enable you to:
- Better understand and leverage personality preferences
- Identify and work with sources of power
- Navigate complex political situations and power dynamics
- Communicate with confidence and authenticity
- Manage stress and enhance your work/life balance
How you’ll learn
Working with a cohort of experienced executive assistants from a broad range of industries, you will take part in interactive learning activities, peer discussion and hands-on sessions, culminating in the creation of a personal action plan to transfer your skills into the workplace and accelerate your career.
- Techniques to better manage yourself and others
- Personality preferences and their implications
- Sources of power and influencing strategies
- Communication techniques and the confidence to be assertive
- Personal resilience