Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
Manage, communicate and influence across the business.
Discover, hone and strengthen the managerial and people skills that make you an essential player in your team and organisation. With a strong focus on self-awareness, influence, negotiation and dealing with pressure, you’ll emerge with the strategic outlook to step up as a manager in your own right.
What you'll learn
Harnessing proven techniques from our globally-recognised MBA program, this course will enable you to:
- Better understand and leverage personality preferences
- Identify and work with sources of power
- Navigate complex political situations and power dynamics
- Communicate with confidence and authenticity
- Manage stress and enhance your work/life balance
How you’ll learn
Working with a cohort of experienced executive assistants from a broad range of industries, you will take part in interactive learning activities, peer discussion and hands-on sessions, culminating in the creation of a personal action plan to transfer your skills into the workplace and accelerate your career.
- Techniques to better manage yourself and others
- Personality preferences and their implications
- Sources of power and influencing strategies
- Communication techniques and the confidence to be assertive
- Personal resilience
Wendy is a registered psychologist, management consultant and executive coach, and has facilitated on the MBA (Executive) since 1999. She has written a number of modules used on the program in the areas of leadership, coaching, ethics and diversity. Her facilitation expertise has been widely rec...
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.