Advanced Leadership in the Healthcare Sector (Masters Certificate in Healthcare Management)
The Role of the Healthcare Leader
Start the program by diving into a conversation about what it takes to lead in a system undergoing profound change.
- Introduction to the Healthcare Management program
- Explore the changing role of the leader in healthcare
System Integration in Healthcare – The Ontario Experience
Learn to optimize the Local Health Integration Network environment for your organization.
- Understand how regionalization is developing in Ontario and learn strategies for influencing the process
- Learn to build horizontal and vertical partnerships for seamless patient care
Excelling with Emotional Intelligence
Understand your personal leadership style so that you can most effectively influence your work environment.
- Assess your personal leadership style, including strengths and limitations
- Gain insight into your level of emotional intelligence (EI)