Who should attend
Thunderbird's Executive Certificate in International Credit and Trade finance is designed for individuals who have limited to moderate knowledge of global trade risks; international trade credit and risk management; accounts receivable management and export trade finance; and for practitioners who seek greater expertise in the field of international credit management and trade finance.
- Working Professionals – Improve your marketability in today's global marketplace.
- Experienced Executives – Gain expertise in a global business focus area.
- Post-Graduate Degree – Focus on a specific business area to enhance your global knowledge.
About the course
The ICTF/Thunderbird Advanced International Credit & Trade Finance online course focuses on intermediate and advanced credit & trade concepts to enhance your decision making strategy to effectively lead your organization. Through this online professional development course, you will further understand your global impact on your organization at a macro level.
- Define advanced international financial statement analysis and how to analyze credit risk assessments.
- Understand advanced export trade finance techniques for your organization.
- Determine export financing alternatives and working capital management.
- Learn about global credit operations, credit portfolio analysis and effective portfolio management on an international level.
- Effectively understand international laws, collections and compliance.
- Develop an understanding of cross-border bankruptcies and how to compare bankruptcies among countries and regions.
- Implement global credit and accounts receivable process improvement initiatives.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.