Advanced International Credit & Trade Finance
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Thunderbird School of Global Management.Full disclaimer.
The ICTF/Thunderbird Advanced International Credit & Trade Finance online course focuses on intermediate and advanced credit & trade concepts to enhance your decision making strategy to effectively lead your organization. Through this online professional development course, you will further understand your global impact on your organization at a macro level.
- Define advanced international financial statement analysis and how to analyze credit risk assessments.
- Understand advanced export trade finance techniques for your organization.
- Determine export financing alternatives and working capital management.
- Learn about global credit operations, credit portfolio analysis and effective portfolio management on an international level.
- Effectively understand international laws, collections and compliance.
- Develop an understanding of cross-border bankruptcies and how to compare bankruptcies among countries and regions.
- Implement global credit and accounts receivable process improvement initiatives.
Who should attend
Thunderbird's Executive Certificate in International Credit and Trade finance is designed for individuals who have limited to moderate knowledge of global trade risks; international trade credit and risk management; accounts receivable management and export trade finance; and for practitioners who seek greater expertise in the field of international credit management and trade finance.
- Working Professionals – Improve your marketability in today's global marketplace.
- Experienced Executives – Gain expertise in a global business focus area.
- Post-Graduate Degree – Focus on a specific business area to enhance your global knowledge.