Comprehensive course analysis
For a limited time only $40.00 $20.00Order
Who should attend
- Entry-level to senior HR professionals
- Global HR managers
- Employee relations managers
- Generalists seeking to move into a specialized role
- EEO, compliance, and security professional conducting internal employee-related investigations
About the course
Learn methods for capturing key information, maintaining documentation and writing fair, neutral and effective reports. Practice taking notes, developing documentation, avoiding advocacy language, addressing comparators/credibility and writing sound conclusions. Considerations include ethical issues and attorney/client privileges. Receive a report template that will uphold findings and withstand heightened scrutiny.
Appropriate and accurate documentation is critical to successful internal investigations.
In this course, you will learn methods for capturing key information; maintaining documentation; and writing fair, neutral, and effective reports. You'll practice taking notes, developing documentation, avoiding advocacy language, addressing comparators/credibility, and writing sound conclusions. Considerations include ethical issues and attorney/client privilege. You'll leave the course with a report template that will uphold findings and withstand heightened scrutiny.
Key Course Takeaways
- Practice effectively taking and reviewing notes
- Analyze interviews and evidence to present in the report
- Address appropriate policies and employment and EEO law
- Practice writing the executive summary, allegations, and factual findings in a report
- Engage with techniques for avoiding advocacy language and addressing credibility when writing reports
Susan Brecher, currently the Director of HR Dispute Management and Resolution Certificate and Curriculum/Training Design is an employment practices attorney and expert in training and curriculum design for both online and classroom based workshops. She has broad experience in advising, consultin...
Employment Lawyer and Employee Relations professional, who helps businesses and individuals to identify and resolve workplace issues before they result in litigation. Legal advice, provided through an employee relations lens, offers individualized solutions for clients in the four key areas of: D...
Wasserman Law is a management-side employment law firm whose practice is devoted exclusively to fostering compliance with employment laws and minimizing the risk of workplace liability. We provide practical advice and solutions to address your everyday human resource questions and problems. Our...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.