Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Haas School of Business.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Command Your Leadership Stage Through a Storytelling Experience
MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT
Use your unique, authentic style to motivate & inspire.
FOCUS ON AUTHENTICITY
Demonstrate your unique presence through communication, conviction, intention, and knowledge.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Learn how to inspire, motivate, and influence people by revealing your beliefs and visions. During this three-day, intensive leadership development program, participants will employ the art of presence and impactful storytelling in small groups while receiving personalized coaching from faculty. The Advanced Executive Presence program builds on the success of High-Impact Leadership and will prepare you for your Leadership Stage.
Master the "All Hands" Meeting Learn what it takes to deliver a team meeting that touches the minds and hearts of an audience. Develop Your Unique Executive Presence
Hone your unique leadership and communication style so you can be at your best no matter the situation.
Employ the Art of Giving and Receiving Constructive Feedback Learn how to give feedback in a way that will be well-received as well as take (and use) others’ feedback.
Share Your Passion and Vision Through Inspirational Storytelling Understand the elements of an engaging story and learn how to construct yours for greater impact.
Build Valuable Relationships In and Out of Your Organization Use your new leadership presence and communications skills to connect with other people in new ways.
Tailor Your Communications Style For the Global Stage Use cultural sensitivity and other frameworks to avoid communication errors and make a positive impression anywhere you go.
Receive one-on-one guidance from faculty as you hone your leadership skills.
The Advanced Executive Presence program curriculum covers the following topics:
TOPIC 1 |
- Developing Your Leadership Portrait
- Discovering your goals
- Uncovering your authentic leadership presence
- Creating your leadership portrait
- Listening to others
TOPIC 2 |
- Preparing as a Leader
- Learning how executives engage and inspire their audiences
- Bringing “magic into the room"
- Developing the power of knowledge & intention
- Preparing for the stage
TOPIC 3 |
- Powerful Meetings & Building Community
- Building trust: revealing your vision & values
- Creating powerful all-hands meetings that inspire and motivate
- Touching the minds and hearts of an audience
TOPIC 4 |
- The Dress Rehearsal
- Breaking down the elements of a presentation
- Practicing content/structure, voice, and non-verbal communication
- Rehearsing public speaking for impact
TOPIC 5 |
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Learning how to coach and be coached
- Practicing the elements of constructive feedback
TOPIC 6 |
- Taking the Stage
- Presenting your leadership portrait
- Redefining your communications style for a global stage
Who should attend
- Senior executives
- Senior Directors
- Vice Presidents
- C-Suite Executives
- Senior Manager
- Individuals who are moving into a management role
- Entrepreneurs who are pitching to investors
Trust the experts
Dr. Mark Rittenberg has helped organizations create communities of excellence among their people and empowered individuals to become true leaders with the ability to actualize a vision -- all through the power of communication. Dr. Rittenberg believes that important personal, social, and business...
Doy Charnsupharindr is a lecturer at UC Davis Graduate School of Management and UC Berkeley’s Haas Business School, teaching MBA-level courses focusing on developing leadership, communications, and coaching skills. He teaches High Impact Leadership courses at Berkeley Executive Education at UC Be...
Susan Houlihan is a communications consultant, executive coach, and electrical engineer who leverages her 15+ years working in engineering and operations in the high-tech sector to bring a perspective firmly rooted in business applications to her consulting and coaching work. As a consultant to ...