Advanced Enterprise Risk Practices
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Schulich Executive Learning Centre.Full disclaimer.
Risk Culture, Reporting & Advanced Topics – Taking it to the Next Level
Know the critical importance of risk culture and how to assess it. Learn advanced techniques to keep up with rapid change and emerging risks, and effectively report your risk profile and the ongoing state of risk management in your organization.
Overview: The Advanced Risk Practices module emphasizes the importance of culture as a critical success factor for effective risk management. Participants will learn to address rapid change and emerging risks and how to effectively profile risks and report to key stakeholders, including senior management and the board. You will be encouraged to share experiences and best practices through case studies from leading organizations and presentations from guest speakers.
- Learn how to identify the key hallmarks of a strong risk culture and the “red flags” associated with potential deficiencies in your organization’s risk culture
- Learn to customize your approach to ERM to suit your business context, organization, culture and environment
- Understand the psychology of risk and the impact of cognitive biases with consideration of approaches to mitigate
- Refine your risk profiling and enhance reporting to key stakeholders on risk and the ongoing state of risk management in your organization or area of responsibility
- Hear of trends and development in enterprise risk management and consider the future of ERM and what it means for you and your organization