Advanced Copywriting Skills
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
This workshop is for people who want to think in a truly conceptual way about their writing. You’ll learn how to produce creative responses to a marcoms brief and think about combining words and images in striking ways. During the course, you’ll get involved in brainstorming sessions more normally associated with ad agencies and learn to dramatise propositions more effectively.
- How to judge the quality of a creative brief and get the information you need for your work.
- Approaches to brainstorming marcoms and advertising concepts.
- The relationship between art direction and copy.
- Sustaining a message across multiple executions and media.
- How to work more adventurously with tone of voice
Who should attend
For people who have previously attended our Principles of Great Copywriting workshop and also experienced marcoms practitioners, who liaise with agencies or produce creative work in-house.