This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
This workshop is for people who want to think in a truly conceptual way about their writing. You’ll learn how to produce creative responses to a marcoms brief and think about combining words and images in striking ways. During the course, you’ll get involved in brainstorming sessions more normally associated with ad agencies and learn to dramatise propositions more effectively.
- How to judge the quality of a creative brief and get the information you need for your work.
- Approaches to brainstorming marcoms and advertising concepts.
- The relationship between art direction and copy.
- Sustaining a message across multiple executions and media.
- How to work more adventurously with tone of voice
Who should attend
For people who have previously attended our Principles of Great Copywriting workshop and also experienced marcoms practitioners, who liaise with agencies or produce creative work in-house.
Trust the experts
Phil Woodford is a former advertising creative director and practising copywriter, who has a wealth of experience of working with clients across a range of sectors. He lectures at University of the Arts London and Sup de Pub – the advertising and marketing faculty of French business school Groupe...