Who should attend
Owner-managers that have completed the Business Growth Programme or who have advanced knowledge and experience in running a business.
About the course
Advanced BGP gives you the opportunity to think beyond the basic mechanics of your business and lead your company in a direction that is more meaningful and more innovative.
What you will learn
- How to get under the skin of customer needs to create innovation using a tool that enables you to get to underlying customer needs so that you can create innovative new products that customers want. This enables you to focus your new product development
- How to respond to the current economic environment to take advantage of the threats and opportunities
- Where you are on your growth journey and what the standard inflection points are so you understand why you are facing the current challenges you are facing,
- What good governance looks like for growing businesses and look at how using Non Executive Directors can accelerate your growth
- How to use a mindfulness practice to increase your impact
- How to work with Millennials!
- Lessons from Rapid Growth Businesses
- Growth models
- Governance and Boards
- Rapid Growth
Carol works with Managing Directors in organizations going through change to improve their personal and business performance. She has worked for eight years on the Business Growth Programme with leaders of growing businesses in a diverse range of sectors. She also runs an entrepreneur's club for ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.