Who should attend
This qualification is for you if you’re an HR or L&D practitioner who understands, and has influence in the strategic direction of your organisation. As you only need to attend one week of face-to-face workshops, this programme is particularly suited to busy HR or L&D professionals who want to complete a postgraduate qualification in a shorter time, and overseas practitioners.
About the course
Design, develop and deploy successful L&D programmes in your organisation to meet business needs. This CIPD postgraduate qualification programme will give you the knowledge, skills and confidence to:
- Evaluate the learning needs of your workforce
- Create a learning and development culture in your organisation
- Develop learning practices aligned to organisational goals.
This is a fast-track development programme. Upon successful completion of a five-day face-to-face training and the submission of an assessment, you will be CIPD certified.
Key learning outcomes
On completion of the programme, you will be able to:
- Analyse the internal and external factors impact on L&D
- Demonstrate a commitment to diversity in L&D
- Identify how to engage with a wide range of stakeholders
- Evaluate a range of approaches for establishing learning needs within organisations
- Design and implement appropriate evaluation methods
- Evaluate learning design theories
- Apply learning design theories to practical sessions
- Demonstrate delivery and facilitation skills
David is an L&D Consultant working in the CIPD’s L&D Content Team. He leads on the design and delivery of a number of L&D focused products, along with facilitating events for a range of clients. David began his L&D career after taking responsibility for three Youth Trainees back ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.