Advanced 10-K Workshop
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with KPMG Executive Education.Full disclaimer.
Given the level of detail required and the potential level of scrutiny by the SEC, the SEC’s Form 10-K Annual Report requires top-notch skill to prepare.
This one-day seminar, designed for professionals with experience in SEC reporting, builds participant knowledge of Form 10-K requirements and relevant regulations, including Regulation S-X, Regulation S-K, and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Participants gain advanced understanding of more complex reporting scenarios, focusing on the most effective preparation of the 10-K.
The seminar will also cover the latest issues facing reporting entities, including Non-GAAP Financial Measures, the SEC Disclosure Effectiveness Project, benchmarking and Disclosure Committee best practices.
- SEC Reporting (10-K, Planning, Preparation, and Timing Best Practices)
- Selected Financial Data Considerations
- MD&A Considerations
- Financial Statement Considerations
- Business, Risk Factors and Executive Compensation Considerations
- Disclosure Trend Considerations
- SEC Comment Letter Trends and Hot Topics