Who should attend
The Administrators Masters Program is intended for administrators who have five or more years of experience in administering employee benefit plans. The course is designed to stimulate and challenge administrators and administrative staff and representatives who provide services to multiemployer and public sector benefit plans.
About the course
The Administrators Masters Program is designed to enhance the leadership skills you need to be a successful administrator. The program has two components. First, attend a two-day interactive workshop that will focus on leadership and management, strategic planning, customer service and project management. Then complete the program by attending the three designated educational sessions at the accompanying conference. These sessions will cover essential technical benefits topics you need to know. Graduates of the AMP program are eligible to attend the special AMP graduate sessions offered each year at the U.S. Annual Employee Benefits Conference.
- Leadership Skills
- Management Skills
- Project Management
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Effective Strategy
Benefits of Attending
- Develop leadership and management skills essential to the efficient and effective administration of the plans you serve.
- Apply learned knowledge and skills with your peers through participation in exercises, case studies and group activities.
- Dialogue on the industry’s current issues, trends and best practices.
- Valuable written materials serve as an ongoing resource.
- Multiple networking opportunities with others who face similar challenges.
Candidates for AMP must attend two (2) full days of classroom instruction, then attend three (3) designated sessions offered during the U.S. Annual Employee Benefits Conference.
As a graduate of AMP, you will receive a certificate of completion for your course work and a commemorative pin. Graduates are welcome to attend any of the AMP graduate sessions redesigned each year and offered at the Annual Conference.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.