Who should attend
Supervisors, managers, directors and other professionals who want to become more agile in their leadership roles.
About the course
Explore new ways to adapt and thrive for peak performance
Today’s leaders face many challenges related to the pandemic, including uncertainty, change and chaos. To survive and thrive in this new environment, leaders need to adapt by thinking and responding differently.
In this program, you will explore key agile leadership strategies and techniques for various situations when directing, coaching, advising and entrusting. Connect with your peers, as you apply what you are learning in real time.
The program can be taken on its own or as part of the Leading Self and Others in the New Workplace series, a 5-course survival kit of communication and leadership programs for skilling up in changing times.
Online program format
This facilitator-led online program is highly interactive, enabling you to network with peers, brainstorm ideas, and engage in skill-building activities and team presentations. You will also have access to checklists and templates for agile leadership that you can review at any time.
Benefits for you
- Expand your thinking about what it means to be an “agile” leader
- Adapt and respond more flexibly to new and changing leadership situations
- Become more deliberate and proactive by applying agile leadership strategies and techniques
- Build more confidence and stamina in your leadership role
- Manage change and engage others in trying times
Module 1: Agile Leadership Strategies
- Thinking and responding with adaptation in mind
- Applying strategic approaches for leadership success
Module 2: Agile Leadership Techniques—Directing and Coaching
- Directing others amidst ambiguity and uncertainty
- Demonstrating agile leadership as a coach
Module 3: Agile Leadership Techniques—Mentoring and Entrusting
- Mentoring others to adapt to the unexpected
- Beyond delegation: learning how to entrust for peak engagement and performance
Agile Leadership Action Planning
You will have online access to an "Agile Leadership" toolkit with articles, checklists, templates, an agility leadership development plan, and other learning resources.
Gail Levitt, president of Levitt Communications Inc., is an influential leadership facilitator, coach and mentor with a unique approach that engages and inspires participants to learn and apply both theory and practice for peak performance. Gail offers a wide range of influential leadership topic...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.