Adapt to Excel in the New World
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with SIM Professional Development.Full disclaimer.
Adaptability is one of the top 10 skills highly sought after in the 21st century. We need to develop a quick and fluid mindset to adapt. It enables you to fit in with ease to achieve personal and organisational success.
Benefits to You
You will learn how to effectively respond to new situations in dynamic ways to manage your tasks. You will also benefit in harnessing creative new views and have more incisive and quality thinking.
- Be able to shift attention on changing tasks
- Be capable of managing any new situation at work or life
- Grow your skills in creative ways to face constant change
- Achieve higher personal productivity and be able to arrive at new solutions
- Tips & Techniques on 10 Survival Skills to Adapt
- Evaluate Opinions, Perspectives and Points of View
- Solve Problems using Creativity and Innovation
- Explore Multiple Ways to Solving Problems
- Have Sharp Insights to Act Clearly
- Create Concepts for Quick Responses
- Build an Active Change Mindset
- Develop Positive Behaviour to Act Confidently
Who should attend
- (Level 2) Supervisors, Executive, & Emerging Managers
- (Level 3) New Managers
- (Level 4) Managers