Actionable Leadership: Leadership Styles for Results
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Rady School of Management.Full disclaimer.
What really drives the climate of your workplace and how much impact do you have as a leader? There may not be a simple recipe for how to lead, but there is a great deal of knowledge about how leaders impact lives and drive results. Join the class and prepare to put your growing leadership skills into ACTION.
- Understand the importance of critical soft-skills in today’s workplace, and the special challenges of medical and STEM environments
- Learn from the growing body of research identifying the power of emotion in our work lives, including Google’s recent results from Project Aristotle
- Gain clarity and new insights on problems at work with the use of Haidt’s rider and elephant metaphor
- Learn about what drives workplace climate and the impact a leader has on bottom-line results
- Explore recent research on leadership to identify the models most helpful in today’s information-driven and collaborative work environments
- Understand the importance of contextual intelligence in order to recognize what your team needs from you right now
- Connect your emotional and social intelligence competencies and skills to the flexible and effective use of leadership styles
- Discover your favored leadership styles
- Examine and learn from your personal leadership successes and missed opportunities to build your toolbox of leadership skills and styles
- Build confidence and identify opportunities for growth and development beyond your comfort zone as a leader
Who should attend
This class is designed for new and experienced mid-level managers.