Who should attend
This course is designed for chief financial officers; supply chain finance, marketing, or sales executives (managers, directors, vice presidents, executive vice presidents); supply chain and logistics managers, consultants, supervisors, planners, and engineers; supply chain education and human resource management personnel; inventory planners; procurement and sourcing analysts and managers; and transportation planners, managers, and engineers.
About the course
Cost-to-Serve analytics provides a holistic view toward supply chain performance and supports effective supply chain management. You’ll learn how to handle the challenges of today’s operating environment with “Big Data,” best practices in building a cost-to-serve solutions, and analytics that create actionable insights for developing smart strategies for financial improvements. Best practices will be applied in an interactive exercise using the latest innovative software
What You Will Learn
- The fundamentals for building a cost-to-serve model tailored to individual company environments
- How to apply the tailored approaches to drive sustained performance improvements
- How to leverage Big Data techniques to quickly identify cost and profit improvement opportunities
How You Will Benefit
- Understand the steps needed to build a cost-to-serve model tailored for their company’s operating environment.
- Champion the need for cost to serve analytics for cross-functional activities.
- Distinguish the value of cost-to-serve analytics in developing specific strategies and measuring their impact. .
Mr. Brown has over 30 years of experience in supply chain management operations and services as an operations manager, consultant, educator, and executive recruiter. Tim was appointed as Managing Director in the Georgia Tech Supply Chain & Logistics Institute (SCL). SCL is a unit of Georgia ...
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Transportation and Logistics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.