This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
A two-day program to help you improve efficiency and win more customers
Operational excellence addresses one question: “Is it worth it?” To answer this question requires knowledge of two critical areas: doing things right and doing the right thing. This course will help you understand the tools to use in addressing these questions and when it is most appropriate to use them.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
You’ll learn ideas and techniques you can apply right away, including:
- How to understand what is actually going on in your operations from day to day
- How to identify opportunities to reduce waste and increase your value/cost ratio
- How to transform these operating processes into a strategic competitive advantage
- Best practice tactics to align your operations strategy with your target market, core competencies and business goals
- Models to strategically link you suppliers into your value chain
- Strategies for building operations that have a strong fly-wheel effect and are mutually reinforcing for best performance
Who should attend
- C-Suite executives
- Managers of all levels
- Project managers
Trust the experts
David Dilts is highly regarded as a operations expert, consultant, researcher and teacher. His influential work has benefited organizations in industries ranging from healthcare to aerospace and automotive. In addition to his teaching work with the Vanderbilt Owen Executive Development Institute,...