Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
About the course
This dynamic course has been specifically designed for developing leaders with cutting edge change management skills. Tony Robbins, the World’s number one Peak Performance Coach and Trainer, states that “Success come from taking the initiative and following up with persistence, taking action, and creating a new momentum towards that success!” That truly sums up the dynamics in successful change initiative!
During these 5 days, participants will be given the opportunity to examine in detail their personal style of change leadership management through a variety of models, tools and processes. This course is designed, to equip leaders, and strengthen their management skills, and establish positive, healthy inter –personal relationships, through transformed behaviour empowerment, to be the successful, leader / manager, that they would plan to be.
In this Oxford Management training course, we will cover:
- Fundamentals of High Performance Teams
- Giving and Receiving Effective Feedback
- Group Dynamics and Team Decision Making
- Power Tools of Leadership
- Performance Management
- Leadership Strategies
In this Oxford life empowering programme you will:
- learn to use personal development change initiative as a strategic training tool
- understand the significance of interpersonal relationship skills
- know what real leadership / management empowerment involves
- know how to motivate yourself and others
- learn to improve the ways in which you manage others, yourself, and your work environment
- build a pro-active lifestyle to your existing leadership skills
This Oxford Management Course, amongst a wide range of vital topics, will highlight:
- The Challenge of Personal Leadership Development
- Why Personal Self-Coaching is Essential for Top Performance
- How to Select and Prepare for a Successful Team
- How to Motivate Yourself and Others
- How to be an Effective Decision Maker
- Understanding the Significance of Interpersonal Relationship Skills
- Identifying How to Build a High Performance Team
- How to Create a Proactive Plan of Action
Who should attend
This Oxford Management Seminar establishes a Leadership excellence platform, from which to create the Organisations next top tier leaders.
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Up coming managers and leaders
- Those with leadership and managerial potential and capabilities
- Those who are desiring empowered leadership skills