Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Cape Town.Full disclaimer.
Cover the fundamentals of accounting and learn everything you need to know to fulfil a supporting role in any accounts department with this online accounting course.
The success of any organisation relies on strong financial management. Distinguish yourself in a developing accounting sector, with a high demand for qualified personnel, by learning to draft financial statements, budget, and measure and evaluate financial performance on an online financial accounting course.
Upon completion of this basic accounting course, you’ll earn a certificate from UCT to validate your skill set, backing your ability to use your newfound financial acuity to strengthen your professional and personal finances.
What will set you apart
In just 9 weeks on this online financial accounting course, you’ll learn to:
- Develop the practical skills to control and manage finance-related aspects of any business or venture
- Understand and implement accounting and credit management information systems
- Navigate the complexities of business tax and how it impacts financial management
- Interpret, evaluate and reinforce the long- and short-term financial stability of your business
- Manage cash flows and adhere to auditing regulations backed with the confidence you’ll gain on this UCT online accounting course
This online financial accounting course covers everything from budgeting to credit control, giving you the confidence to navigate the fundamentals of accounting. Each week you’ll tackle a new module, giving you maximum flexibility to work in your own free time.
- Orientation Module: Welcome to your Online Campus
- Course Module 1: The fundamentals of accounting - part 1
- Course Module 2: The fundamentals of accounting - part 2
- Course Module 3: Drafting financial statements - part 1
- Course Module 4: Drafting financial statements - part 2
- Course Module 5: Drafting budgets
- Course Module 6: Measuring and evaluating financial performance
- Course Module 7: Internal control and accounting systems
- Course Module 8: Business tax
- Course Module 9: Credit management and control