Accounting and Auditing Institute for Employee Benefit Plans
The Accounting and Auditing Institute for Employee Benefit Plans is the premier conference for those who audit employee benefit plans. This conference will keep you up to date on the latest in reporting and disclosure requirements, best practices in your profession and issues impacting the employee benefits industry.
The program offers focused learning on the technical topics of greatest concern to the accounting and auditing profession. Learn best practices, interact with other professionals who face similar issues, and fulfill your need for continuing professional education. Network with your peers and those attending the accompanying conferences to maximize your learning experience.
- Economic Update
- Accounting and Auditing Update
- DOL Update
- Internal Controls for the Fund Office
- Developing Reasonable Assumptions
- Tax Filings and Compliance Reporting
- What’s Happening in Rx and Rx Management?
- Fraud in Benefits
- Followup Workshop: You Found Fraud—Now What?
- DOL/IRS Audits
- Advanced Health and Welfare Claims Audits
- Hard-to-Value Assets
- Best Practices
- Guided Open Forum
- Generational Issues in the Workplace
Benefits of Attending
- Get the most up-to-date information on plan disclosure requirements.
- Understand the current issues that impact multiemployer pension and health and welfare plan audits.
- Network with your peers who face similar challenges and brainstorm workable solutions.
- Opportunity to earn meaningful continuing professional education (CPE) credits
Who should attend
The Institute is designed for internal and external accountants and auditors who serve employee benefit plans. Sessions will appeal to both new and seasoned practitioners.