Who should attend
Entrepreneurs and executives from different functional areas desirous of understanding accounting analytics for Managerial Decisions and Cost Effectiveness
About the course
Accounting Analytics explores how financial statement data and non-financial metrics can be linked to financial performance. How data is used to assess what drives financial performance and to forecast future financial scenarios. How financial data and non-financial data interact to forecast events, optimize operations, and determine strategy. This course has been designed to make better decisions by using accounting analytics. In other words, to equip students with skills to analyse accounting data to address accounting-related problems
The Program aims to achieve the following main learning outcomes:
- To use a more strategic perspective towards participant’s role in the organization.
- To measure the performance of function & firm more effectively
- To make better decisions by using accounting analytics
- To understand participant’s contribution to firm’s growth and value
- Accounting Analytics-Overview
- Financial Statements Analysis
- Cost Analytics
- Forecasting Financial Statements
- Earnings Management
- Big Data and Prediction Models
- Linking Non-financial Metrics to Financial Performance
- Third Generation Balanced Scorecard
- Lectures, Case Studies, Discussions, Experience Sharing and Group Work.
Prof. V.K. Gupta is a faculty of Accounting and Finance. He has attended the Faculty Development Programme at Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. He has experience in teaching post graduate and professional courses for over 8 years. He has edited two books in area of Finance and published ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.