Who should attend
Emerging leaders and women in early or middle management roles that have a desire to pursue next step leadership opportunities.
About the course
Why do so many women plateau in middle management? Confidence and resiliency are tested by cultural and organizational norms and biases. Individual beliefs and perceptions about leadership become tangible roadblocks. That’s when it happens - career optimism shifts into career conflict or stalled advancement.
Creating space for growth and leadership is vital in today’s business world. Rather than be content in a stalled career, women can choose to leverage their strengths and lead with impact.
Join us for Accelerating Leadership for Women. A leadership journey blending online learning, in-class sessions at our Atlanta campus and peer coaching designed to help you accelerate your unique path to leadership.
Who will benefit
Ideal for emerging leaders and women in early or middle management roles with 8 or more years of professional experience, and who aspire to senior leadership roles. Program topics are relevant and benefit women from a wide range of industries or functional roles.
- Refine goals and cast vision for your leadership growth journey
- Design an authentic leadership path that works with your timeline
- Learn how to cultivate mentors, sponsors and critical developmental partners
- Create a strong, confident leadership presence
- Five Critical Stages of Women’s Careers on the Path to Leadership
- Navigating Today’s Leadership with Optimism
- Building Leadership Confidence and Capability
- Building Relationship Power
- Exercising Political Savvy
- Growing Your Influence
- Accelerating Your Path to Leadership
- Monthly Peer Coaching
In a world where corporations rise and fall and economies soar and stall – do you stand powerful through it all? We are all on the journey from survival to significance, and that journey feels more powerful when you have an advocate and guide in your corner. My clients say I'm a powerful partner ...
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Women Leadership
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.