Who should attend
Senior managers with project responsibility for developing new products and services, from functional areas such as research and product development, engineering, product management, marketing, operations, finance, or strategy
About the course
This program takes a deep dive into understanding the dynamics of innovation processes and systems, specifically from the perspective of emerging economy businesses. Participants will emerge with an awareness of the latest perspectives, processes and tools for innovation that are necessary for emerging as innovative organisations. This will prepare participants to build and lead creative cultures that can establish long-term competitive advantage within resource scarce emerging economy firms.
- Enable participants to understand sources of advantage in resource scarce innovation systems
- Equip participants with an epistemic perspective to innovation
- Equip participants with design thinking skills
- Breaking out of Catch-up
- Assessing Business Model in the context of Innovation Systems
- Aligning Innovation Models with Resource Scarce Contexts
- An epistemic perspective to innovation
- Thinking from the Place, going beyond jugaad
- Applying design thinking to drive innovation
- Understand the potential of disruptive innovation and open innovation
Prof. Nimruji Prasad J is an associate professor in the Organizational Behaviour area at IIMC. She has been researching innovation in Indian organisations for several years now and has published in this area in international journals. She is also the author of several books, notably Indian Busine...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.