Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Calcutta.Full disclaimer.
This program takes a deep dive into understanding the dynamics of innovation processes and systems, specifically from the perspective of emerging economy businesses. Participants will emerge with an awareness of the latest perspectives, processes and tools for innovation that are necessary for emerging as innovative organisations. This will prepare participants to build and lead creative cultures that can establish long-term competitive advantage within resource scarce emerging economy firms.
- Enable participants to understand sources of advantage in resource scarce innovation systems
- Equip participants with an epistemic perspective to innovation
- Equip participants with design thinking skills
- Breaking out of Catch-up
- Assessing Business Model in the context of Innovation Systems
- Aligning Innovation Models with Resource Scarce Contexts
- An epistemic perspective to innovation
- Thinking from the Place, going beyond jugaad
- Applying design thinking to drive innovation
- Understand the potential of disruptive innovation and open innovation
Who should attend
Senior managers with project responsibility for developing new products and services, from functional areas such as research and product development, engineering, product management, marketing, operations, finance, or strategy