About the course
This day-long seminar is a very practical overview of four critically important people management topics in a highly interactive learning environment. Management is the process of converting resources into results. You will learn practical processes that you can use on an on-going basis. You will leave the class with a practical, written action plan for your day-to-day work as a manager on every topic we cover. All participants will have the opportunity to have a free one-on-one coaching session with Dan Coughlin in the weeks following the day-long seminar to discuss any of the topics and how they apply to your work.
- People Management (clarifying, attracting, selecting, developing, and retaining the right employees for your organization)
- Strengthen Your Bench Strength
- Build Teamwork that Works to Win
- Reinforce Your Desired Culture
- Have a detailed action plan to use in managing the people part of your organization.
- Walk away with a relevant depth chart that you can use immediately in succession planning.
- Understand the essentials for building true teams versus committees.
- Practice culture-building exercises that you can put into action in your organization.
Dan has invested over 3,500 hours on-site as a management consultant observing and advising executives and managers in a wide variety of business functions and in more than fifty industries. As an Executive Coach, he has provided more than 3,000 coaching sessions for CEOs, business owners, presi...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.