Accelerated Sales Force Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian School of Business (ISB).Full disclaimer.
Learn to build the necessary frameworks and practical insights to lead a successful sales force team.
The Accelerated Sales Force Performance Programme from ISB is specially designed to help you evolve into a successful sales force leader. Today, when organisations are stressing on achieving optimised sales targets, this programme will help you structure and scale your sales team. It will also equip you with the thinking frameworks, and practical insights gleaned from hundreds of companies so that you evolve into the sales force leader whom organisations value.
- Linking environmental factors with management priorities
- Diagnosing sales force performance
- Methodologies to optimise sales force size in tandem with the market size while balancing both customer and product focus
- In-depth understanding of recruiting, developing and managing sales talent
- Examining motivation and incentive schemes to help sales force operate at optimum performance levels
- Build an effective sales force that impacts your organisation’s productivity
- Establish robust performance goals and effective metrics for your sales team
- Sale and structure successful sales teams through thinking frameworks and practical insights
- Equip yourself with multiple competencies to become the valued sales force professional
- Learn essential concepts in team performance, recruiting and managing an effective sales team
- Explore effective sales strategies, customer retention and strengthening existing business relationships with customers
- Define and gain clarity on your personal and professional vision
Who should attend
National sales heads, sales heads responsible for geographies/country, general/zonal managers responsible for marketing and sales, director of sales and marketing, and business heads.