Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
The Accelerated Management Programme from ISB is designed to help step up to today’s demanding manager who combines a plethora of competencies. You will learn how to effectively juggle various roles in strategy, financial and executive decision-making and consistently create value – a trait that’s imperative to succeed as a leader. Discover what it takes to reinvent yourself and achieve impacting success.
This programme is a management primer and equips you with a management toolkit to deal with complex business problems, and incorporates insights of thought leaders and industry experts. Participants gain the following key learning takeaways, through a rich mix of team challenges, debates, discussions and simulations:
- Leading across multiple functions and domains
- Strategically aligning the objectives and plans of multiple stakeholders
- Planning, within a dynamic business environment
- Managing people versus managing work
- Dissecting business problems from both a micro and macro perspective
- Understanding the core components of Business, Finance, Marketing, and Strategy in the digital era
- The ideal programme to transition high-performing employees to the managerial role by equipping them with multiple competencies – Strategic thinking, multi-disciplinary functions etc
- Helps you build leaders in your organisation because of the experiential nature of the programme
- The right platform for future managers to function effectively and positively impact your organisation
- Transition seamlessly into a managerial role
- Evaluate your skills as a leader as you equip yourself with hybrid competencies
- The experiential nature of the programme will help you evolve into the leader, organisations today value and reward
- ALP (Action Learning Project) helps you apply programme learning to implement valuable takeaways at your workplace, through brainstorming, deﬁning and developing solutions and speciﬁc action plans for strategic business problems
Biography Professor Medini Singh joined Columbia Business School in 2001 as a member of the Decision, Risk, and Operations Division. He teaches a variety of courses in Columbia’s MBA and Executive MBA programs, including the core course in Operations Management and electives in Supply Chain Ma...
Dr. Mohan Subramaniam is an Associate Professor of Strategic Management at the Carroll School of Management in Boston College. His current research focuses on the Digital Transformation of Incumbent Industrial firms and new sources of Competitive Advantage in the Digital Age. His work articulates...
Ramana Sonti is a Clinical Associate Professor and Associate Dean (Admissions and Financial Aid) at ISB and has widely co-authored and published research articles in top line journals.
Piyush Kumar is Associate Professor, Department of Marketing and is a Ph D (Marketing) from Purdue University. He has won many Teaching awards and held key editorial positions in leading journals.