Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
About the course
The course covers all the products you need to hedge treasury risks so that you can hedge whichever risks your company faces. You’ll return to work fully conversant with forwards, futures, swaps and options and you’ll know when to use them.
- Learn which risk management techniques are giving the best results
- Be able to identify, measure and manage your firm’s currency and interest rate exposures
- Learn how to save yourself and your clients money by using cost effective hedging techniques
- Use your new understanding of the mistakes others have made to avoid making losses
- Use recent market transactions to learn what happens when treasury risks are managed well and what happens when they aren’t
What You Will Learn
Over five days, you'll use simulations, treasury management meetings and discussion sessions to study all aspects of treasury products.
Using case studies based on the risk management practices of major banks and multi-national corporations, you’ll learn how they approach risk management so that you can apply their techniques to your business.
Here is the course programme at a glance.
- Intro to treasury risk management
- Currency risk
- Treasury solutions
- Corporate treasury risk
- Commodity hedging and trading
- How hedging works
- Strategies for using treasury products
- Measuring treasury performance
- Interest rate hedging and trading
- How markets move
- Money markets and interest rate risk
- Swap market yield curves
- Interest rate risk
- Hedging tools
- Multi–currency debt management
- Interest rate risk management
- Corporate asset & liability management
- Currency hedging and trading simulation
- Medium- and long-term financing strategies
- Liquidity risk management
- Asset and liability management
- Debt management
- Treasury Management
- Cash Management
- Debt Management, Funding and Funds Transfer Pricing
- Balance Sheet and Liquidity Risk Management
- Risk Management and Regulation
- Interest Rate Risk Management
- Currency Risk Management
- Practical Treasury Management
Alan helps banks and their clients to manage risk. He has designed and delivered over 1600 highly interactive training days in more than 40 countries for the International Faculty of Finance, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan, HSBC, Deutsche Bank, Rabobank, BNP Paribas, Societe Generale, U...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.