Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Benefits professionals
- Human resource generalists who deal with plan participants
- Administrative and customer service staff
- Representatives of insurance companies and third-party administrators
- Professionals in all service areas, including consulting, law and financial service
- Communication, marketing and sales professionals
- Benefit plan trustees who need to understand the technical aspects of the plans they serve
About the course
- Plan Design
- Investment policy statement
- Fund selection process
- Effective communication and education
- Legal and regulatory update
Benefits of Attending
- Learn from industry experts and your peers.
- Gain valuable written materials and resources.
- Discuss the strategies that plans are implementing today and considering for tomorrow.
- Connect with others who are dealing with similar issues.
- Demonstrate your knowledge through interactive exercises and case studies.
Mr. Callahan serves as president of Edu4Retirement, Inc., a financial servicing firm specializing in planning and investing for retirement. He is also a principal with Retirement Plan Advisory Services, LLC, which provides qualified retirement plan compliance-related services to broker-dealers an...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.