About the course
The 3P© (Purpose + Process + People) approach has been developed with learning from complex change, restructuring and mergers and acquisitions across 50+ countries. This approach is scalable from simple change situations to complex ones.
The simple yet comprehensive approach is also very visual, helping participants through the 9 steps of the approach. You will be able to understand change for agile businesses and apply the 3P© toolkit to your business situation.
In this 16-hour workshop, you will learn to:
- Understand change for agile businesses through a simple step-by-step approach to understand and apply accelerated change in an agile business world
- Learn to apply 3P© in small or large/complex projects or business scenarios
- Test change agility through a mix of multi-industry and multi business strategy case studies (mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, market-entry, turn-around, etc.)
- Learn change management as a teachable leadership skill, so that you can re- teach the approach to your teams
- Apply a unique Listen-See-Learn-Apply© method that creates hands-on, visual, discussion centric learning
- The need for change
- Planning change – purpose, people, process
- Elements of change and journey
- Identifying and understanding stakeholders
- Managing resistance and support
- Rewards and consequences management
Mr. Abburi is an Executive Education facilitator with the Caltech Center for Technology and Management Education. His work focuses on agility for strategies, leaders, organizations, and human resources. A global executive with over 20 years of leadership roles in industry, his work is in the cont...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.